What makes a good business strategy? We believe it’s a solid, focused plan that builds on the company’s strengths, recognizes the importance of flexibility as market and customer demand warrants, and makes it possible to meet the needs of our customers and employees. The core elements of CSi’s Business Plan consist of the following:
- Alignment. Align the business and its services with the best customers and employees
- Value. Provide services that create value to the client
- Knowledge. Understand the business concept from both sides
- Warranty. Since no company is perfect, when at fault, accept the responsibility and any associated liability.
- Resources. Maintain financial and premier in-house equipment resources to meet the project needs in the safest and most cost efficient manner.
- Employees. Provide a safe, stable work environment with excellent compensation based on the employee’s skills, experience and dedication.
- Steady. Given the cyclical nature of the resources business, expect the peaks and valleys of the industry but aim for the middle without over-reacting in either direction. Identify and enter into strategic alliances with long term repeat customers.
- Reputation. Create, earn and maintain the reputation of being a “preferred service provider”